Sat, Jul 15|
HWY 19 Kava House
55-69 (ish) Saturday Speed Dating
LIMITED TIME! Men save 40% with promo code STEPUP Live and In-Person Speed Dating, Completely Redesigned for Modern Singles
Time & Location
Jul 15, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
HWY 19 Kava House, 11141 US Hwy 19 N #408, Clearwater, FL 33760
About the event
There is a better way to find a partner than the hundreds of dating apps that reduce our need to love and be loved to a superficial dopamine rush without giving us what really matters; the chemistry and connection that can only come from the real world and the real presence of another human being, instead of a filtered photo and a copied and pasted pickup line.
Our Speed Dating events are a reach back to a simpler time before dating apps took over to bridge the best of both worlds: the timeless charm of Speed Dating merged with the power of modern technology. Experience an amazing blend of tradition and innovation.
- Real People, Real Conversation, Real Chemistry
- Relaxed Environment, We eliminated the table hopping.
- No Small Talk or Awkward Icebreakers - Our companion app gives you personalized conversation starters
- Instant Results - View your matches at the end of every event to keep the conversation going. No waiting.
- See Who Liked You - You've got a second chance at making a match by looking over who liked you.
- No Bots and No Catfish
How Does it Work?
We're different from traditional speed dating events because we provide each attendee access to our companion app, Maka Connect.
- Register for our event
- Once your spot is confirmed, you will receive an invite via email to download the Maka Connect app
- Create your profile on Maka Connect (add details to help people get to know you better)
- At the event, our app will pair you with several potentially compatible matches in the room with personalized conversation-starting topics from their profile to "break the ice"
- Click a button on their profile just like a dating app to indicate you'd like to keep the conversation going. If it is a match, the app will exchange your phone numbers.
How to Prep for the Event?
• Dress to impress- We do not have a dress code, so be yourself, but be your best self.
• Make sure your phone is charged - Maka Connect (your companion app) is what makes the magic happen
• Be yourself! This is your time to shine and meet people who WANT to meet you
What are you waiting for? See you there!
Questions? Visit makaconnect.com/how-it-works
What is a Kava House?
A kava house or kava bar is a local treasure, more popular here in the Tampa Bay area than anywhere else in the world. They are similar to bars, offering a variety of atmospheres promoting social interaction and entertainment without alcohol. Instead, they primarily sell beverages based on kava, a south pacific root tea that promotes calm and focus, while reducing anxiety, particularly social anxiety, or kratom, a North Pacific leaf tea that can promote feelings of euphoria, energy or calm (depending on the specific strain) and pain relief. If you don't go for the exotic, kava bars often sell many other non-alcoholic beverages such as coffee, sodas, kombuchas, and even smoothies.
Some even sell food, but Hwy 19 Kava House does not.
For more information about the venue, visit kavahousebrand.com
+$1.75 Sales Tax
+$1.75 Sales Tax0
M2-Men's Bring a Friend
+$2.80 Sales Tax
+$1.07 service fee
Admission for 2 guys
+$2.80 Sales Tax
+$1.07 service fee0
Women's Waiting List
We have temporarily frozen women's registrations while we catch up on men. Register for the waiting list and we'll text you if space opens.